Yamaha XJ6 Forum Index

Bonjour Guest ,  

these all are greek to me
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yamaha XJ6 Forum Index -> Index du forum -> Présentations des membres
elioud

PostPosted: Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 12:53    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Previous post review:

Hi kfooot the prices of accessories for xj6 are all the same if you mean the original yamaha accessories you can also check it yourself  in the global yamaha site which includes every country in europe - usa and prices are no different.
In case now you were talking for aftermarket goodies i have check rizoma parts cause i like their accessories and again i see no deception at all in the matter of prices.
Anyway its good to know that all kind of accessories are very expensive and very very beautiful.
I am happy that you like my bike.
Now i have a couple of questions :
1) How much does it cost a seatster from bagster for the xj6?
2) How long does it take to be made?
I would like to know please because i have a "nice" story to tell about,if your see carefully my photo you will realize that my seat is not the original yamaha but is not bagster either.
IF anybody has the knowledge especially for the price it woyld be nice to let me know,thank you.
Julienc
Ancien
Ancien

Masculin
Prénom: Ju
Kms du pilote: 4000
Superman !

PostPosted: Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 12:56    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

you can to see it here :

http://yamahaxj6.xooit.com/f64-JMV-Concept.htm

Wink
elioud
Membre de passage
Membre de passage

Masculin
Prénom: vasilis
XJ6 Naked Midnight Black
Kms de la bécane: 6000-8000

PostPosted: Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 13:21    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

here looks better and is clear that the seat isnt bagster.
elioud
Membre de passage
Membre de passage

Masculin
XJ6 Naked Midnight Black

PostPosted: Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 13:32    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

thanks julienc
Julienc
Ancien
Ancien

Masculin
Prénom: Ju
Kms du pilote: 4000
Superman !

PostPosted: Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 13:43    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

if you want to introduce your bike, you can do it here :

http://yamahaxj6.xooit.com/f86-Version-Naked.htm

Wink
Claude44

PostPosted: Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 19:34    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

bienvenue
rox

PostPosted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 02:44    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

welcome. Wink
Bekoz
Membre de passage
Membre de passage

Masculin
Prénom: Benoit
XJ6 Naked Midnight Black
Kms de la bécane: 4000-6000

PostPosted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 13:47    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

Kalimera Vasilis,

I love greece, especialy the Islands, ... in fact so much that I own a house at Samos.
I saw there also some XJ6 there, but for me the road are very dangerous in summer.
elioud
Membre de passage
Membre de passage

Masculin
XJ6 Naked Midnight Black

PostPosted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 20:32    Post subject: these all are greek to me Reply with quote

kalispera benoit,

The islands are far away from reality makes you forget your ordinary days of life
here is a piece of thira

yeah it is very dangerous in the summer bad local drivers-drunk tourists with rental bikes and the "best" roads in the universe makes
it really a challenge of survival.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:51    Post subject: these all are greek to me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yamaha XJ6 Forum Index -> Index du forum -> Présentations des membres All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation